Fabric: paper taffeta with a silver zebra skin print for the front, paper taffeta in plain silver for the back and welts
Interfacing: lightweight non-woven iron on
Lining: grey/silver dance time satin (I think)
There were more than a few questions to answer before the pattern was cut.
- Which way does a zebra skin run?
- What is the most body flattering direction for the zebra print to run?
- Which is the right side and which is the wrong side of each fabric?
- Should I underline it?
- Should I use the iron-on interfacing on the front vest to support the fabric and stop it fraying?
- Why oh why did I use this easy fraying, easy snagging fabric?
|Zebra fabric and metal shank button|