This pattern requires three different fabrics or prints. I used fabrics from my stash and did not have quite enough of one of the contrasts to cut the required collar pieces so introduced a fourth fabric for the collar. At that stage I was not very impressed with my selections so omitted the zipper trim on the collar.
The only fit adjustment was to shorten the sleeves by about an inch and half. I machine basted the body of the top together and tried it on for fit, which is when I found the sleeves too long. I then serged over the basting to complete the top.
The collar piece was quite thick due to all the layers and while it worked, it may be preferable to construct the top and collar with light weight knits throughout.
The hem was serged, then stuck down with hem tape. I used a size 90 4mm twin needle to stitch the hem.